Murder Diner

Modular Pieces used

Modular Pieces used

Trimsheets used on the scene.

Trimsheets used on the scene.

Murder Diner

Murder Diner started as a project for CGMA modular environments class, but I decided to take it a bit further as new ideas and concepts popped up. The entire scene is game ready and completely modular. I utilized the principals of modularity and it was interesting experimenting Clinton Crumpler's trimsheet creation workflow. On this scene a murder has happened after an attempt at a robbery. All my models were done in Maya and textured within Substance Painter. It has been the scene were I have used Decals the most as well inside UE4 and I have learned a lot more on how to use them during this experience. This scene has evolved a lot and there is a even bigger breakdown and work in progress pictures on my blog or WIP tab on my website. Thank you as well for Jovanvir Singh, who gave me his cookie material that is seen on this scene using some tessellation.

I am responsible for all aspects of this project.

Cookie material made by: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OoxVVb / https://www.artstation.com/jsingh46